Interior Design Profile
Krag Interiors offer a ‘full cycle’ Design and Management service, from Concept Design through to Commissioning.
We handle all aspects of Design on projects, far beyond Interior Decoration: We advise on architectural fenestration, space planning; building control systems; bespoke joinery; AV systems as well as landscape design.
We ensure a close working relationship is established with all members of the Design & Construction teams - Architects; M&E Engineers; Site Agents and Specialist consultants to ensure the brief is efficiently and effectively implemented.
We also insist on regular site attendance to oversee progress is being properly maintained.
Finally we always snag and commission work on site in conjunction with other services providers.
Click here for a link to our Portfolio
Typical Programme Format
A typical Programme would be as follows:
- Develop Brief with client and architect.
- Confirm Scope of Works.
- Draw up Concept Sketches for approval.
- Draw up Visuals on CAD for approval.
- Draw up Lighting and AV Layouts on CAD for approval.
- Specify Materials & Finishes.
- Specify Appliances and Sanitary ware.
- Tender Review.
- Site Progress Meetings – as agreed schedule . These depend on duration and scale of project.
- Operational & Maintenance Documentation.
- Hand-over to Completion.